Wednesday, August 10, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!



So, I found this link up on Elizabeth's blog and decided to join in.

Here is my very first "What I'm Loving Wednesday" post.


I'm loving college and learning about everything I will need to know to become a teacher.

I'm loving that I took my Praxis I Exam yesterday, and I passed the reading and mathematics portions with flying colors.

I'm loving the tv show, Keeping up with the Kardashians, and honestly, any show that has them in it.

I'm loving big, off-the-shoulder shirts and boyfriend pants.

I'm loving all these link ups, new followers, new blogs to read, and comments! :)

Happy Wednesday Everybody!

4 comments:

Sasha said...

Good job on your tests!

Kayla Yow said...

Thank you very much, Sasha!

Totsymae said...

Congrats on your test! Hope school continues to go well for you.

Kayla Yow said...

Thank you very much!