Saturday, August 20, 2011

Confessions of a Book Lover: Heaven is for Real by Todd Burpo

This book is one of my faves so far.
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book.
I read it within a day (about 8 hours, with breaks)!
It is an amazing story for believers and non-believers of Christ.




I took extra pics of the back cover (enlarged), so that you can possibly read the details about the book.
If you read it, let me know what you think.

*This is my 1st book of 20 as suggested by friends.  It is part of my "101 in 1001" list!*


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm going to read this book! I've heard wonderful things about it, I guess the little boy actually had an interview about it on some Talk show, You should check it out (I dont want to until I've read it, I'm just a werido about that stuff haha)
Have a great night!
Celina