Sunday, August 28, 2011

Confessions of a Book Lover: The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows




Overall, this was a good read. 

At first, I really could not get into this book, but I promised myself I was going to read it all the way through, no matter what.

I am sure glad I did.  It turned out to be a good book, with a very interesting story line about books, reading, and a book society or club.  If you do decide to read it, just don't give up on it.  Keep reading it until the end - it will be worth it!

It sparked my interest, mainly because I am a book lover and always have been!

And, as stated in my blog about inspirational notes, I am leaving notes in all the books I read now.  So, here is the note that I left in this one!



No comments: