Saturday, August 6, 2011

Confessions of a Food Lover: sweet Frog

A couple of weeks ago my cousin and I were shopping, and it was so h.o.t.
As we were getting ready to leave to come home, I saw this store that said sweetFrog.
I said to my cousin, "oooo, sweetFrog, that sounds yummy!"
And, she says, "yea, it does, let's try it."
Now, why I would ever think sweetFrog sounded yummy, I haven't a clue, but we did go check it out to see what they served.
And, the results were a.m.a.z.i.n.g.


So, it is a self-serve frozen yogurt shop.  They have several different kinds of frozen yogurt, along with a topping bar.  The topping bar included fresh fruit & dry items, such as nuts and chocolate chips. 

Anyhow, it was delicious, and I am now in love with this place.  Anytime we go shopping near there again, we will be stopping to get some frozen yogurt!

I have to say this was one of my best ideas in a long time - ha ha!


1 comment:

Holly said...

That does look amazing. There is this cute little shop near me called Yogo Ono, and it's the same idea. You add in all these extras to frozen yogurt. It's yummy.