Friday, August 12, 2011

*Fill in the Blank* Friday


So, today I found a link up on Sarah's blog, and I figured I would participate.  The original link up in on Lauren's blog, though!

Happy Birthday, Lauren!


*My most favorite birthday was my 18th birthday.  I got my tongue pierced, a tattoo started in memory of my brother and papa, and had a very nice party/celebration with my family.  We had a cookout, and my dad made me barbecued venison.

*My worst birthday was my 21st birthday.  I only had a couple of drinks, my boyfriend at the time got pissed off at me, and we argued almost the whole night.

*My favorite birthday memory is from my 18th birthday.  I enjoy spending time with family and friends, so this was the best.

*The best birthday present I've ever received was most of the ones I have gotten.  Anything given to me out of love is perfect in my eyes!  So, any gift from friends or family (even just spending time together) is great!

*The best birthday present I've ever given was I don't know.  Most of my gifts are homemade (broke, college girl here - he he), so I would like to think that they are appreciated.  I can say my most expensive gift, though, was a grill I bought for an ex.

*Birthdays are amazing!  I believe that birthdays are a time to celebrate each person individually.  It is great to show someone how much you love and care for them.

*My favorite age so far has been 24, which is my age now!  I believe I am at my best at this age.  I have learned so much over the past few years, and I have grown into my individualism.  I am happy with who I am today (which is more than I can say for when I was younger).

No comments: