Monday, May 7, 2012

A to Z Reflections

Oh my, I thought I was done!

I mean, I wrote 26 posts about my thoughts about blogging, one for each letter of the alphabet.

Wasn't that good enough?
{Obviously not!}

Now they want me to write my thoughts about me writing 26 posts about my thoughts about blogging in the A to Z Challenge.  Whew, that was a mouth full!  But, not only do they want my thoughts about me blogging in the challenge, they also want to know how I felt about visiting other bloggers, commenting, if I enjoyed the challenge, and if I would participate again!

 So here goes my A to Z Challenge Reflections:
  • I really enjoyed the challenge.  I did get a little behind, especially at the end because I went on vacation.  So, on Monday night, April 30th, I ended up writing 6 posts for the last 6 letters, but I did finish!  And, I do plan on participating in the challenge again next year!
  • I enjoyed visiting other the other bloggers.  I was not able to visit all of the participants through the month of April, but as long as the participant list is up, I do plan on continuing to visit the other blogs.
  • For every blog that I did visit, I did try to comment, although sometimes it was a pain.  I hate the word verification, although I did find a way to make it more interesting through a blog that I follow and read regularly {although she did not participate in the challenge!}. You can find the post here.
  • I loved receiving all the readers, new followers, and comments on my posts throughout the challenge.  I tried my best to respond to all comments that I received either by e-mail (my preferred way to respond to comments), or by visiting the blog of the individual that commented and returning the favor!
 Here are some great blogs that I found to read and follow somehow because of the challenge {either they were participants or they were reading and commenting on posts or they found me or something}:
  
Now, you may have noticed I didn't post descriptions of these blogs.  Well, that is because they are all great, and I want you to go read them for yourself!  I really do think you will like them!
And, if you missed any of my A to Z Challenge blog posts, here they are:
 
{Don't forget to swing by my About Me post, and ask me some questions.}

4 comments:

Gossip_Grl said...

I enjoyed your April postings. I had to work a few days a week and got behind a little. I am hoping to go through the entire linky list, but I think that's going to take me to next April to achieve. :) Thanks for the shout out.

Donna B. McNicol said...

Wow! Thanks so much for your mention...I'm tickled to have made some great writing friends during the challenge. it's going to be fun following my favorite new blogs.

Ghadeer said...

Good job completing the Challenge!

MOV said...

OMG, you linked me!!! Wowza! I am so flattered! Thank you!

You totally made my day. :)

(just when I was thinking no one reads my stuff, and then this nice thing happens..........)

all the best,
MOV