Monday, April 30, 2012

Blogging: X = Xtreme

Yes, Xtreme is a type of Chevy S-10.  I know.  I owned one!


And, yes, I am technically cheating, but who gives a hoot!  I am tired, I am hurting {I got a little sunburn today}, I am sitting on the balcony of my hotel room overlooking the ocean, and I am drinking wine!  Xtreme is as good as it gets right now!  {And, technically, I have written something similar to Xtreme in my B = Bold post, but oh well!}


Be Xtreme.  Go for the gold.  Pour your heart out into your blog posts.  But, most of all, love every minute of it.  If you don't love it, your readers probably won't either!

{Don't forget to swing by my About Me post, and ask me some questions.}

Check out my previous A to Z Challenge blog posts:

Blogging:  G is for Giveaways
Blogging:  H = Headline 
Blogging:  I is for Images
Blogging:  J = Journal 
Blogging:  K is for Keep
Blogging:  L = Link-ups {Blog hops} 
Blogging:  M is for Money 
Blogging:  N = New 
Blogging:  O is for Organized
Blogging:  P = Public or Private
Blogging:  Q is for Quest
Blogging:  R = Reading
Blogging:  S is for Search {labels}
Blogging:  T = Time 
Blogging:  U is for Unique
 
Blogging:  V = Vlog
Blogging:  W is for When & Where 

No comments: