Monday, April 30, 2012

Blogging: V = Vlog

Vlog = "V"ideo B"log"

Several bloggers like to vlog every now and then.  It can save time, and it can be considered more personal than just writing.

Other bloggers do not like to vlog, ever.  I personally have never created a vlog.  I may one day, but not today. :)

What are your reasons for creating a vlog or not creating one?

{Don't forget to swing by my About Me post, and ask me some questions.}

Check out my previous A to Z Challenge blog posts:

Blogging:  G is for Giveaways
Blogging:  H = Headline 
Blogging:  I is for Images
Blogging:  J = Journal 
Blogging:  K is for Keep
Blogging:  L = Link-ups {Blog hops} 
Blogging:  M is for Money 
Blogging:  N = New 
Blogging:  O is for Organized
Blogging:  P = Public or Private
Blogging:  Q is for Quest
Blogging:  R = Reading 

Blogging:  S is for Search {labels}

Blogging:  T = Time 

Blogging:  U is for Unique 

No comments: