Tuesday, April 17, 2012

My {About Me} Page

I have seriously been meaning to post an about me page for quite some time, but I have not done it yet.


One of the main reasons I have not posted it is because I do not know what my readers/followers want to know about me.  I don't want my {about me} page to be a boring autobiography, full of information that my readers don't need or care to know.


That is where you {all my wonderful readers and followers} come in!


What do you want to know about me?


Feel free to ask me any question {well almost any}, and I will answer it!


Please post your question as a comment, and I will add it to my {about me} page, along with the answer!

1 comment:

Donna Sexton said...

I don't have an "about me" section either - just a short paragraph in the side bar. So here's my question: Why are you writing this blog?