Friday, May 4, 2012

#74 of My 101 in 1001

#74 - Build a sandcastle

As you know if you have been reading my most recent posts, I spent 5 days at the beach recently.

Well, my younger cousin wanted some beach toys and someone to play on the beach with her.

Guess who volunteered to do this?
Yep, you guessed right!
Me, me, me!

So, I decided to build a sandcastle while we were hanging out on the beach.  It wasn't much, but I was proud of my creation.

My cousin wasn't as happy as me with what I built.

So, this is what happened to my sandcastle before I could get my camera out and take a picture:

Yea, she smashed it!
And, after sitting out there for an hour, playing in the sand with her, and building stuff just so she could smash it, I was not building anymore.

So, what I have now is memories and this pic, which is good enough for me!

No comments: