Monday, March 14, 2011

A to Z: Things you may or may not know about me!

(A) Age: 24

(B) Bed Size: Full

(C) Chore You Really Dislike:  Washing silverware!  Most other dishes are fine, silverware sucks!

(D) Dogs?  Sorta - ha ha!  I help take care of him while he is here!  Ug is a pit bull/masset mix! 

(E) Essential Start Your Day:  Trying to always remember that this is another day the Lord has given me to serve and worship Him on!

(F) Favorite Color:  Purple

(G) Gold or Silver? White Gold or Silver

(H) Height: 5'5.5"

(I) Instruments You Play:  I used to play the clarinet, and I know some about the piano and guitar.

(J) Job Title:  Student

(K) Kids:  My brothers six kids, 3 girls, three boys!  I don't have any of my own, yet!

(L) Live: very small town in NC

(M) Mom's Name:  Linda

(N) Nicknames:  KYow, KY, or KayKay

(O) Overnight Hospital Stays?  When Stormi was born!

(P) Pet Peeve:  being lied to

(Q) Quote from a Movie:  don't know any off the top of my head

(R) Right or Left Handed?  Right.

(S) Siblings: Two brothers - One on Earth, and One in Heaven with our Maker and Lord - I am the youngest :)

(T) Time You Wake Up?  Around 6:10 or 6:15

(U) Underwear:  I wear those!

(V) Vegetable You Dislike:  I don't know that I have a vegetable that I dislike :)

(W) What Makes You Run Late:  other people mostly :) ha ha - normally I am on time or early

(X) X-Rays:  Plenty.  Teeth, chest, back, ankle, stomach, left arm, and probably some others

(Y) Yummy Food You Make:  a lot - I love to bake and cook!

(Z) Zoo, Favorite Animal:  Monkeys, I love monkeys!

No comments: