Thursday, July 28, 2011

Xbox 360 w/ Kinect

So, I am in love with the Xbox 360 w/ Kinect.  I have been wanting it or the Wii, and a couple of days ago, I finally decided to get one for myself as a graduation present to myself! :)  It has been a great investment already.

It came with the Kinect Adventures game, which is extremely fun.  My brother and I like to battle to see who can get a higher score on the different adventures and levels.  Well, after playing it the first night I got it, the next day both of our legs were extremely sore.  Then, I played it again.  After that, my legs and arms are extremely sore. 

I decided to step on the scale to see how this was paying off in weight loss, and I have lost 2 lbs in 2 days.  AMAZING!  I could not be happier about losing weight by playing games and enjoying time with my family.  It has been a great experience, so far, and I hope that it will continue to be tremendous.

I plan to play the games and do the exercise games at least 5 days a week, and hopefully, this will aid my weight loss.

No comments: