Friday, July 8, 2011

So working didn't work out....

Well, I started working on June 30th, and as of today, I am no longer employed.  Guess it was not God's will or mine to have a job just yet, or not that job anyway.  I knew I would not be there long, that it was only going to be temporary, but I did not believe it would only last a week and a day. Ha ha ha!  I am happy that I can laugh about this, though.  Yes, I do need the money, but I do not need the stress or the constant demand to be perfect, because I, of all people, am not perfect, nor have I ever claimed to be.

While I am not working, I will now have time to start working out again!  This excites me because I truly want to lose some more weight and become happy & healthy! 

Hopefully I can find another job, but I only want part-time work, so that I can still exercise and complete my school work!  I just want to do God's will and follow His path for my life, and hopefully, I will be able to do that.

No comments: