Monday, July 11, 2011

So much to do....

Why is it when we have so much to do, we spend more time goofing off and not getting the work done?  Well, that is how I am, anyways. :)  I have a billion and a half things to do, it seems, but here I am writing a blog about it, instead of actually trying to accomplish the tasks on my to-do lists.  Notice I said lists?  Yea, there is more than one.  I have one for every kind of task.  So, I have one for cleaning, one for yard work, one for school, another for my commencement and graduation party, and yet another for trying to find a job.  Ha ha ha!  It seems the work will never be done, but I am trying, even though it does not seem like it sometimes.

So, this week I have to clean the house, wash clothes, go shopping for a dress for commencement, do homework, and pack Thursday night or Friday morning.  My commencement is on Saturday, YAY!  I am so excited.  We are heading out of town Friday night to get a hotel where my commencement will be, since I have to be there at 9 AM Saturday, and it is a couple hours from where I live.  I also need to fill out invitations and hand them out for my graduation party, which will be on July 23rd.  So, I have a busy, busy week ahead, especially since that is not all that needs to be done this week. :)

I am such a procrastinator, but I do get my work done, which is what I am going to do now!  Hopefully it will be a good week, and maybe I can even get some exercise in, so that I can lose another pound or two before my commencement! :)

No comments: