Monday, January 31, 2011

"I will reap what I sow"

So I have chosen a word for the year 2011, to guide me to becoming a better person, and it is "COMPASSION."  I want to have compassion as Jesus did, and I want to help others that are in need.  I want to give my heart and soul to the Lord and know that He will provide for me.  I want to not worry about me anymore, know that I am taken care of by the Lord, and help others without thoughts that it will hurt me.

Proverbs 19:17
"He that hath pity upon the poor lendeth unto the Lord; and that which he hath given will he pay him again."

*I know that as long as I am doing the Lord's will, He will take care of me financially, physically, mentally, and emotionally.*

2 Corinthians 9:6
"But this I say, He which soweth sparingly shall reap also sparingly; and he which soweth bountifully shall reap also bountifully."

*I know that if I have compassion in my heart and use it for the Lord's will, he will return all that I have used to me.*

This leads me to my phrase for the year, "I will reap what I sow."  I can use this phrase in every aspect of my life.  If I workout, I will lose weight and tone up.  If I work, I will be paid.  If I give unto the Lord, he will give me everything back.  I know that through the Lord all things are possible, and I have faith that this will be my year for success in every area of my life.

No comments: