Thursday, March 8, 2012

Time keeps slipping away

I cannot believe that March is here already.
Well, actually I can.
It is just that time is really flying by (as usual, but still)!

 I mean really, we have to "spring forward" this Saturday night/Sunday morning.  Really?  Already?  No Way!

What can I say?  It is really my fault that I let time slip by without realizing it.  I mean, I don't watch the clock (well, sometimes I do!) or the calendar, but I am now getting busier, so it seems that time is moving faster.

I have started doing more of my observations that are due for my Bachelor's program, so everyday I am in a classroom watching the teacher(s) instruct the students.  I am really enjoying doing these observations, and I believe they will help me when I start student teaching and get my first teaching job.  Along with those observations comes the paperwork.  It seems endless what I have to have the teachers fill out and sign, then I have to scan it into my computer, and I have to write up my summary of the observation.  It is a never ending cycle, but it is one that I must complete to obtain my Bachelor's degree and my teaching license.

Well, I do have some fantastic (at least I think they are fantastic, you might think they are horrible) ideas for blog posts, but they will have to wait a little bit longer.  I will keep posting as often as I can though, but rest assured, if I go missing for a few days or even a week or so, it is because I am busy!

Until next time my lovelies!

Again, I want to thank all my readers/followers!  You all mean the world to me! :)

No comments: