Friday, March 23, 2012

Spring has sprung....


But, it feels like Summer!
{& has for two weeks now!}

So, the official first day of Spring was Tuesday, March 20th, but here in NC, we have had temps in the high 70's and low 80's for about two weeks.

It has felt a.m.a.z.i.n.g.!

And, it is so pretty outside, with the trees and flowers blooming.

But, I have serious b.e.a.c.h. fever.  I really just want to hop in the car and drive the four {only 4} hours to get down on the coast, with my feet in the sand!

{source
{source}

Isn't it gorgeous?  I don't think I am going to be able to wait until Summer!

Anyone else having beach withdrawals? :)

Update: This post was supposed to be published Wednesday, but for some reason I have had problems with Blogger, so I was not able to publish this until today.

So, today at lunch, my mom asks me to look up some hotels at the beach to see what prices will be like for the end of April.  Yes, I said the end of April!  I am so ecstatic!  Yay!  I might not have to wait until Summer after all! :)

No comments: