Friday, September 16, 2011

time. to. get. real.

{this post is coming straight from my heart & head - it is what is on my mind today}
{disclaimer:  there may derogatory statements and plenty of negativity in this post - i do not usually include this in my posts, but today is all about being real, not full of fluff}


*time. to. get. real.*

the tears won't stop flowing
it's like a river is exploding
i can't keep my thoughts away
they keep causing me disarray
i wish i could turn off my brain
i'm going to go insane
i'm in so much pain
and i can't stop the rain

when is enough, enough
time is up for the fluff
the pain won't wash away
can't wait for a better day
when will i smile again
please lend me a helping hand
everyone is so full of hate
i guess you can't change your own fate

what do you do when no one cares about you
what do you do when no one notices how much you do
i'm getting so sick of this
i need to make a wish
i want to disappear
get as far as i can away from here
start a brand new life
without all the stress and the strife

i'm ready to end it all
the chips are about to fall
i need the tables to turn
when will i ever learn
i have to make my own way
there will be a brighter day
time to do my own thing
i'm going dancing in this rain

{if you actually read through all of that, thank you for taking the time to listen to my rant - i appreciate all of my readers and followers, and i will get back to posting as usual as soon as i can}

2 comments:

Poison said...

I like it in the sense that it is real and something I've felt so many times. I don't like it in that its a crummy way to feel and I wanna hug you and tlel you that you can and you are the only one who can change your own fate. <3

Jessica said...

Kayla,

I'm so sorry that you are feeling down. Please know that brighter days will soon follow! Stay at the feet of Jesus and cling to that cross! You can't go wrong there! I love you and I'm here for you if you need me. Keep your head up! :)

Love,
Jessica